2014年12月19日金曜日

Questions to initiate therapy

Q) How long does it take for you to respond to my message?
I typically respond to e-mails within 24 hours. It may take a little longer during holiday seasons.
Q) Do you respond to inquiry on telephone?
I myself (Dr. Tamura) or my receptionist answer your telephone during 10 am to 4 pm, Tuesday to Friday. Please note we cannot answer on Monday, Saturday and Sunday. I can answer your inquiry when I am available. My receptionist speaks basic English, so please leave your telephone number to her, and I will get back to you and answer your question.
Q) Do you take inquiry on fax?
Yes. Fax is available 24 hours on 03-6804-2192.
Q) How long does it take to get an initial appointment with you?
Usually I can schedule a first appointment within two to three weeks from the time you contact me.  Weekdays are easier for first appointments. It may take a few more weeks for the appointments on Saturdays.
Q) What is your appointments schedule?            
My earliest appointment is 9:30 am. My regular office hour finishes at 5 pm, but later appointments are available until 8 pm on request.
Q) Do you see children or adolescents?
I take referral of all ages. Most of the referrals are adolescent ages (10 to 12 years old) and adult age.
Q) How often do you see clients?
Most frequently I meet with clients once in two to three weeks.  As therapy continues we may meet less often.
Q) How long does therapy last?
Some clients make remarkable progress in just one or two sessions and finish therapy, but most clients takes 7 to 8 sessions to make a successful progress. A few clients prefer to stay in therapy for more than a year to make a slow and steady progress in their life issue.
Q) Do you take insurance?
I am not on Japanese social insurance system. But I provide a receipt of treatment so that you can use to obtain reimbursement from their insurance company.  The amount they receive varies greatly from policy to policy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿